This is so absolutely true to me. She looks sweaty. Exhausted. Satisfied. Like she traveled through hell to get to heaven and it’s never felt so amazing. I adore it. Hell, I live for it. See her in bliss like that. It completes me.(via dom-wolf)
There is nothing more beautiful than the way she looks after sex. Sweaty, messy hair, and butt naked. That is more attractive than anything in her closet.
How to Heal
1. This is where you are right now; accept that.
2. When your hands smell like cigarette smoke and your heart feels like a vacuum, do not call him.
3. Smoke half a cigarette and vow to never smoke another. Smoke three more that day anyway.
4. Forget the way he smelt at 3 in the morning.
5. Open the floodgates. It’s okay to feel pain; it’s necessary.
6. Turn out all the lights and lay in your bed until it doesn’t hurt to move anymore.
7. Sleep until four in the afternoon, stay up until 5 in the morning just to avoid the world. Sometimes the nights silence can heal us in ways the days noise never could.
8. When your mother screams at you, it is only because she is worried. Sometimes when someone cares too much about something they don’t understand, their love comes out as anger. Forgive her.
9. Scream his name at the top of your lungs and burn the shirt he gave you. Forgive him.
10. Remember the time you fell and scraped your knee when you were eight. Remember the blood gushing blind pain and shock. Remember how it reminded you you were alive.
11. When the timing is right, remember how much you loved him. Never forget how much you loved him.
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.